Fila room

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fila room

Fila room

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ako neznate sta cete sa sobom a zelite da se bavite web dizajnom ovde cete naci dosta tutorijala, skripte, linkove. A za razonodu tu su i pc igrice,filmovi...

Mark Minasi - Windows Server 2008 (15xCD Audio Course)

Milos.
    Milos.

Broj poruka : 410
    Datum upisa : 05.02.2008

Mark Minasi - Windows Server 2008 (15xCD Audio Course) Empty Mark Minasi - Windows Server 2008 (15xCD Audio Course)

Počalji  Milos. Sub Mar 07, 2009 7:08 pm

The heart of the package is 17 hours of lecture recorded onto 15 audio CDs.

Learn from the master, he's the man!

Since Windows Server 2008 appeared at the end of February, I've heard the same question over and over again: should I upgrade? That's a big question or, rather, a little question with a big answer, and I'd like to offer that answer in this and upcoming newsletters. This month, I cover the two big "political/economic" considerations when deciding whether or not to upgrade, and then offer three technical reasons why you might find 2008 uniquely appealing.

You'll see that it's been an audio-rich month for me because my producer Gary Masters and I spent a few weeks converting my Server 2008 two-day seminar to a 15-CD audio learning series (which, of course, costs money), and an audio version of this newsletter (which doesn't). I know you'll find the 2008 upgrade pro/con discussion useful

I'll keep it short and sweet: at this point I've taught the Server 2008 seminar in a few dozen locations and three countries, so it's time to offer it as a far-less-expensive-than-hiring-me-to-present-it audio learning series. I want everyone to be able to afford this set, so I've priced it the same as I did our Server 2000 audio set eight years ago. I've also posted online a free 18 minute sample from the Hyper-V coverage that I hope you'll like whether you buy the set or not.
    Code:

rapidshare.com IMTWS2K8.part1.rar
    rapidshare.com IMTWS2K8.part2.rar
    rapidshare.com IMTWS2K8.part3.rar
    rapidshare.com IMTWS2K8.part4.rar
    rapidshare.com IMTWS2K8.part5.rar
    rapidshare.com IMTWS2K8.part6.rar
    rapidshare.com IMTWS2K8.part7.rar
    rapidshare.com IMTWS2K8.part8.rar

709.34 MB (743,792,884 bytes)

Sada je Pet Jan 28, 2022 2:07 pm